“very good steak”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 473 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Reviewed 22 January 2018

probably this is best steak I have ever tasted. it is not cheap for only 8 oz steak, but it is very fresh and cooked just right.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I took my son here for his birthday while I was visiting from out of town. This was our first visit to this location and was pleasantly surprised at the more modern, upbeat ambience of this one. It didn't feel as old and stuffy with dark paneling and equally dark lighting that I've experienced at other Fleming's. The steaks were superbly tender and flavorful as usual and we had great, friendly service. It was a busy night but the meal was paced just right and it never felt overwhelmed with so many diners and servers rushing about. We had a wonderful time and would recommend eating here without a doubt.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Went out for a lunch with 4 co-workers at Flemings Steakhouse - Santa Clara. We all end up deciding on a different dishes: New English Lobster Roll, Prime Rib Dip, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, and I have the Prime Burger.

MAN OH MAN!!! The burger was RIDICULOUS because it was cooked medium but yet it is very juicy. Every bite I took make me want to reach for a napkin to wipe away that unbelievable glistening juice flowing out of the burger. It was definitely very satisfying.

All my co-workers also stated that their lunch was pretty amazing as well. This place has my vote for going back again to try out their steaks or other dishes...

1  Thank WARREN L
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

One of the best fillet mignon ever.
Only bottled beer. Price category is $$$$, don’t be misleaded by $$-$$$ like appears in trip adviser

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The bone in Filet was awesome. Wow, cooked perfect. This place was packed. I would recommend that you do have a reservation. I had one and it was still backed up. We ended up sitting in the bar area. Good service and great food. I'm a fan of Fleming's.