“Good food”
Review of Mikayla's Cafe

Mikayla's Cafe
Ranked #89 of 492 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Food was good and portions were large. I ordered original chicken sandwich on Hawaiin rolls and it was delicious. Very casual place with small dining area.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We came here before an event this week. I went here because they had great reviews. I had a salad for breakfast. For the amount and ingredients they put in it, it should have been $8- or $9-, but it was more than that. Two of us had very simple meals with iced tea and mocha and it cost us over $43-. It was the most expensive breakfast I've ever had in San Jose. The guy who waited on us was very nice, but besides that, i would rather go somewhere else, even if it's right down the street from Levi Stadium.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

A really nice breakfast option if you are visiting Santa Clara, less than 1 mile from Levi's Stadium. The bacon jam tacos on corn tortillas are excellent - you get three in an order. I liked the iced coffee too, but it was a little too sweet for my taste.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I ordered the simplest burger here because I just don't like them piled high with all sorts of stuff. I just want to enjoy the meat with only a few other flavors.
I don't know how they season their burgers here but I enjoyed the novelty. I will definitely eat here again if I'm in the neighborhood.
Garlic fries and iced tea were above average.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

You can get a good brunch here - many options available and the prices were quite good. Surprisingly very busy and good value for money.