We stayed at the Agave for one night as we were traveling from San Francisco to San Diego with two adults and a toddler.. It was great. The room is just spotless and feels so cozy (I find it hard to really relax in rooms that feel a little dirty). Great location near a shopping center with a grocery store and some great restaurants. Bonus is that a playground is within walking distance. I would highly recommend this.
The only down side is that the room we stayed in was a little small, but it fit two adults and a child for one night fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agave Inn-a Shelter Social Club property is a small 13 room Inn. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! While visiting please be sure to check out our restaurant- Sama Sama Kitchen -located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au and Agoda so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara