“A gem on our doorstep”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 16
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Local Family run popular cafe' located in the heart of downtown SB. Serving Breakfast,Lunch, and Dinner. Free parking in front and rear. Local organic cuisine where everything is house made. Local organic coffee, wines, micro brews. Boasting SB's largest selection of tea. Over 60 items in hot and cold cases, including vegan, paleo, vegetarian, and GLUTEN FREE options abound. Award winning salad bar with 4 soups daily. House roasted meats, sandwhich bar. Dizzying array of beverages and juices. Outstanding Bakery with allergy conscious treats as well.Dog Friendly outdoor patio, with heaters and bike rack in front. Californian casual interiors with plants wood and fountains, Come as you are!
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Stayed in hotel round corner so easy to check out this place, very clean cheap and affordable for most tastes organic we chose to eat in but to go facilities also available. You will not be disappointed by the Savoy too many things on the menu to mention just enjoy

1  Thank mickthebookie
Kathy-SavoyCafe, Owner at Savoy Cafe & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thanks for visiting us and for the great review!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We were only in Santa Barbara for 2 nights and we visited here twice (the second morning we took a take out as we were heading to LA) The food & service is amazing! We had the citrus dipped French toast with berries, the homemade granola with berries and the pancakes and both times it didn't disappoint! Portion sizes are great and reasonably priced too. Our favourite place to eat breakfast throughout our whole trip!

1  Thank peachykeenjellybeen
Kathy-SavoyCafe, Owner at Savoy Cafe & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank You SO much! Were so happy you enjoyed our Breakfast! Thanks for coming in :)

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I told myself I wouldn’t do it.
I was done giving in to the temptations of instant gratification. I was going to hold out for the fulfillment of a long term investment in my future happiness.
But…
One more quick taste wouldn’t hurt, right?
I wouldn’t have to enjoy all of it…just a taste.
My plate arrived, looking healthy as ever. Dressed nicely in greens, I could already anticipate the texture on my tongue.
My fork collected a little bit of everything for a bite of diversity.
As I pulled away slowly, I indulged in the clinging thread of cheese, gooey and stretchy from cheese heaven. I had to open my mouth a little wider to accommodate the oversized bite I ambitiously collected.
As I tossed it around my mouth, the balanced flavors of healthy and indulgence danced.
The Jack was so good…delicious with a hint of guilt. I’m glad I gave in. So glad…
Melissa Brown #dramaticeating

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Great selection of home-cooked food, salads, meats, vegan, paleo, somethign for everything. hot and cold food and drinks. friendly service and nice setting

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place! The turkey fritter with chipotle mayo, butternut squash purée with a spinach, bamboo shoot strawberry salad is my favorite meal. Their chicken curry and beef stroganoff is also delicious. They have a wine bar, small but nice selection of craft beers and they make a good cappuccino. Dine inside or outside where it's a bit more quiet. Healthy food never tasted so good and they have gluten free desserts and darn good quiches. Salad and soup bar is terrific as well.

Kathy-SavoyCafe, Owner at Savoy Cafe & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank You for this wonderful review! So glad you enjoyed your visit and we appreciate you taking the time to review our cafe! Thanks again. :)