Our stay at this Inn was okay. Just okay. The staff was civil, however not very accomodating. Everything seemed to be a chore performed by folks who were unhappy or bored with their jobs. The room was adequately clean. That was it. The pool was a high light. The beds and pillows were absolutely dreadful! Very little sleep for two nights...woke each morning happy the night was over. For an Inn at this location and at the price paid, one would think it would at least surpass a cheap hotel along the freeway, but it did not.
Better beds, bedding and pillows would enhance a stay here considerably.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara