“Disappointed ”
Review of Sushi Tyme

Sushi Tyme
Ranked #237 of 570 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

When I returned an order because there was something in it I couldn't eat, I didn't expect anything but there was no offer of replacement, refund nor a simple apology.
Disappointing service

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The staff was nice. The inside dining area is small and easily packed. The food was okay but a bit on the pricey side given the overall quality.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My wife and I stopped in here before a movie and the ramen left much to be desired. The broth I suppose was ok, but they used cheap prepackaged noodles and didn't include an egg, nor did I see an option to add one. A large Sapporo ran us $9.64 after tax. Most other places only charge $5-6. In other words the value here is not great and is probably a result of them having to pay high rent in Paseo Nuevo.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The service was good and everything was very fresh. Highly recommended! Especially the red dragon roll

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Our family actually visited Sushi Tyme both for lunch and dinner today, so it is quite obvious that we really liked the place!! We tried the "ordinary sushi" as well as some California roles mixed with scallops. Everything was super tasty, and the service was at the same level!