“Santa Barbara Tri-Tip!!!”

Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch
Ranked #177 of 536 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Their chicken is great too, but I can't get tri tip where I live now and this place is great!!! A place I must go to when in town!

There are newer reviews for Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while vacationing in Santa Barbara. We have had chicken many many times but this was some of the best seasoned chicken I have ever tasted. Great sides and very friendly service. Not fancy but definitely some good chicken.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

If you're looking for fried chicken, this ain't the place. No fried chicken on the menu. It's skinless, broiled (I guess). Healthier for sure, but not Colonel Sanders or Pop Eyes. Not my thing, but maybe yours???

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We had a family meal here. Ordered a whole chicken plate an this came with a whole lot of lovely salsa, rice and beans. 3 rolls which contained 4 corn wraps.
All of it was wonderfully hot and tasty.
We ordered further chicken.
I wouldn't hesitate in returning here again.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

The chicken is grilled perfectly. The tortillas taste home made. Great rancheros means and rice. Coleslaw is good. Everyone friendly. Only thing to make it better would be a side salad.