Great location for a girls weekend getaway. Just a short few blocks walk from the train station through a beautiful neighborhood. You always wonder if the photos of a place online will accurately portray it. This quaint motel lives up...possibly surpasses it's online image. Just a block back from the beach, you can't beat the location. The rooms were larger than expected with really nice quality linens. Many rooms have kitchenettes. There are no dishes in the rooms, but the staff will provide a full bin of pots, pans, flatware, etc. if you request it. We had plenty of room to hang out as a group, either in our room or in the beautiful courtyard. It was an added bonus to have bicycles available to use at no charge to enjoy the bike path along the water. Beautiful weekend at a wonderful motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1976, Marina Beach Motel is located in the heart of Santa Barbara's harbor, wharf, and beach district. At only 37 steps from the beach, Marina Beach Motel is the ideal spot for couples, families and the occasional lone traveler to immerse themselves in the beauty and leisure of Santa Barbara. At Marina Beach Motel, we understand the importance of providing excellent amenities at an affordable price. We focus our efforts on catering to the needs of the customer while striving for a high level of satisfaction, making us one of the best places to stay in Santa Barbara. Our dedicated, family-owned business promises to become one of your favorite vacation spots in California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Marina Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Marina Beach Santa Barbara