All reviews egg and cheese fire pit john wayne airport third floor room pool and hot tub breakfast provided orange county night's sleep nice pool area the room was nice comfortable stay next morning front desk person clean rooms checking in average hotel the breakfast area
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Very easy to find this hotel. Careful with low cars, the incline/hill can damage your front if you are not too careful.

We arrived on a Friday evening around 4pm. My boyfriend and I were lucky to not find anyone anyone, front desk is visible through front entrance. We were given a warm welcome by Sabrina and Sandra during our check in. They even upgraded our room for us! (The rooms on the outside may give false impressions, but the room itself was fully newly renovated to a more modern look).

We walked out feeling very happy and agreed that this was one of the best check in experiences I've gotten so far.

Thank you for accepting our quirky relationship and laughing with us at check in; it definitely made our stay (and anniversary) a memorable one!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott Y, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Karina,

Thank you so much for choosing to spend your anniversary at the Clarion Inn & Suites. I am so pleased to hear that Sandra and Sabrina were able to exceed your expectations during their interactions with you and I cannot wait to celebrate your kind words with them. We appreciate you taking the time to send us your thoughts and look forward to another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to the Orange County area. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Reserved this thru PL. We where on return route to home in NJ with friends. Needed a quick lay over room. PL posted this way below its going rate. Which we of course took. Expecting to be a "Business trick" we where expecting to hear the "fine prints" upon our arrival.

First Impressions: I was driving my truck and parking deck did not have the clearance for my truck. I spoke with Parking attendant that was extremely helpful. He said < no worries and pointed out a location for me. I parked met the rest of the crew. Went in and were greeted courteous and even got assigned all rooms in the same floor. In short we had $400.00/nit for less than $100/nit. My guess that it was a construction sale. It was however the highlight of the trip. Everyone was very happy

Room Tip: Facing the Port,
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Clarion Inn & Suites. I am pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay and that my staff was able to accommodate your whole group. We strive to achieve your complete satisfaction and hope you choose to stay with us on your next visit to the Orange County area. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance. Have a blessed day.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for 6 nights in june 2016 very fare price. Good value for money.
Very modest hotel
Staff is friendly and helpfull.
Theres a nice pool and a hot tab.
Theres a samall varaiety of food in the hotel diner .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback, and for choosing to stay at the Clarion Inn & Suites. We appreciate your time and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourself. My team and I look forward to your return on your next visit to the area, please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance. Have a blessed day.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We needed a place for our family of 4 to stay between an evening at Disneyland and an early morning flight out of John Wayne.
We checked in around 10:30pm, the staff was great -super friendly and accommodating of our desire of an adult beverage after a long, fun day at Disneyland! There was even a bonfire going on that we would have enjoyed had we not been so tired.

The room was clean, the fridge was cold, and the bathroom was very large.

We utilized the 5:30am shuttle, which was on time and got us to the airport in about 7 minutes. All in all, this fit the bill and would stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Scott Y, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Christine,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Clarion Inn & Suites on your journey back home. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you would choose to stay with us again on your next visit to the Orange County area. We appreciate your time and valuable feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance and have a blessed day!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Hotel was great, hosted a family reunion many rooms, staff was accommodating to all of the needs of family, fire pit and pool was a hit. Breakfast bagel, juice, coffee was good start to the day, Laundry room on premise was a plus since my stay was 9 days.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Scott Y, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you so much for choosing to host your family reunion at our facility. We are so thankful to have been a part of your experience and are even more pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the near future, and possibly even your next family reunion. Feel free to reach out to us for any assistance, have a blessed day and thank you again!