“Now this is coffee!”

Portola Coffee Roasters
Ranked #3 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Santa Ana
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Great ambiance and centrally located. You must try the tres leches latte. It is to die for!

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Visited this place on a Saturday afternoon. We selected 4th St Market as our meet up spot. When I entered I noticed Portolas had its own entrance with a cafe set up. There was a sitting area, tables and bar set up. I selected this spot as there were several electrical outlets which I knew I could use to charge my phone while waiting on my friends. The barista was friendly and helped guide me through my selection. I was torn between a flat white or tres leches but decided with the first. They provide you with a take out or drink in option. I'm glad I didn't take mine to go as I loved the presentation and preparation of my serving. The large windows make it perfect to drink your coffee and appreciate the hustle and bustle going on outside. I would recommend this spot to anyone visiting from out of town. Grab a cup of coffee, take in the environment and venture around DTSA.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Conveniently located in old town Santa Ana, this coffee joint is a gem and you should definitely try the espressos available.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

The coffee is good. The place gleams with equipment. I ordered a dark roast coffee. I'm not sure how it was made, but it wasn't simply poured from a carafe. I was managing a breakfast order next door at KTCHN DTSA while the coffee was being created. I suspect that it was hand-crafted in one of the gleaming machines because it took a while to produce. That said, it was a very good brew.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

One of the larger vendors at Eastend Kitchens in 4th Street Market. Great ambience great coffee and more, (who needs Star$) recommended MeuterMedia