“little pricey..but its was really good”
Review of Big Sur Restaurant

Big Sur Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in San Simeon
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Had breakfast after stayed next door ...had big Sur omelette ...very good overall...coffee kept coming which is a must for me...little pricey but what s not in california...good start for a long day on the road

Reviewed 24 September 2018

We ate here 2 times. The food was good and the waitress was very good. They give you alot of food and had to get go box. I liked the place :)

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I had breakfast at the Big Sur restaurant after staying overnight in San Simeon (perfect place to stay). The service was super friendly and the food I had was great (eggs, bacon and pancakes - nothing fancy, but it was all good). Plenty of coffee to get me started for the day.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Silver Hotel and just wanted to eat something. This place is pretty simple and so is the food. All fried stuff and the prices are very high for such quality of food. It was not my taste...

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We chose this place because it was close to the hotel and pretty late. It didn't seem there were many choices without driving to Cambria. The wings were good. But very Tiny. The nachos were terrible. The tri tip was not even chewable. I dont think I'd ever stop here again.