“Beautiful, homey interior with awesome food!”
Review of India Village - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 30 July 2006

What a nifty place! So colorful and comfortable, with individual, spacious booths, nothing you'd expect from a place in a strip mall between the auto dealerships and boatyard. I believe this is a family run business. The waiters are extremely relaxed and friendly, nothing stuffy or prissy. The food is great. I had the navattan korma ( mixed vegetables with farmers cheese and nuts) and garlic naan and my mom has the chicken tika-masala. It was great!!! Not super fancy or gourmet, but really great. My only complaint is that the rice was white (brown rice is so much more nutritional and flavorful), but we will definitely be back here with the whole family sometime!

2  Thank caitlinette