“My go to spot for the best Mongolian Beef/Chicken! ”
Review of Little Mandarin

Little Mandarin
Ranked #114 of 249 Restaurants in San Rafael
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Love the food here, always fresh & tasty. It’s cash only tho so you must be aware of that. Not much to look at restaurant wise but the food is all delicious. Try it! & huge servings that feed two

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Good food, served in large quantities. They are open to substitutions without any attitude.Run by very nice ladies.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We were super hungry and not wanting to wait any longer for food. So we stopped for gas and saw this place and stopped in. We walked to the front and ordered and were given complimentary soup (very yummy). The place was fairly busy, despite it's drab appearance and average reviews. We shared a plate but both wished we hadn't as we were definitely hungry (we had assumed the portion would be huge but it wasn't).

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I have been to the Little Mandarin many times over the last 10 years but hadn't been back in a while. I went back and found that nothing had changed and it was as good as I remembered it. It is on a busy street, so parking can be difficult as it doesn't have it's own parking lot. The interior is plain with coffee shop type of tables. You can order from a table, but I found it was easier and faster if you order at the cashiers station. The "cashier" order taker was the same person I remember from all of my other visits so it was nice to know that the restaurant was still operating under the same staff. There are many noodle and rice dishes. You can get mild to very spicy items. They do a big take out business as they are located in a busy commercial area, Trader Joes,Whole Foods, RiteAide. If you order from the cashier your food will be delivered to your table. The restaurant reminds me of the little out of the places I used to frequent in San Francisco's China Town.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

I love Little Mandarin. It has all the charm of the legendary "hole in the wall" Chinese restaurant. Very popular with its neighborhood clientele but largely unknown in other parts of town, much less the world. Good menu, good service, no pretention. Priced very well. Give this a try.

1  Thank motohigh