“Not All Nations are built the same, nor are their burgers!”

Nation's Giant Hamburgers and Great Pies
Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in San Pablo
Reviewed 22 January 2018

They have been doing burgers since 1952, and in only one location do they do it, in royal fashion, the Tara Hills location, My Mom would tell you it's the Mayo, and the cheese, oh and the onions, I think she's right as she always was, and I think it's still number one to me. No one put's a burger together like the Tara hills Nations. It's a small place with BIG tastes. Their other locations make good burgers but they do not stand up to this original spot. If you can find it don't skip it I never do when in California you can bet I will get there before I leave. Oh and the Pies just Enjoy one today!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

These guys do a good/great job on your basic hamburger/cheeseburger. They also do a good job on breakfasts. You know just what you are going to get when you go here, no surprises (example:no feta cheeseburgers). Good basic American burgers and breakfasts

Reviewed 15 June 2017

It is one of the places we go when we want a fast meal _hamburgers- and enjoy,specially my wife with the coffee.We will go again this week

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Open 24 hours, bay area folks know nation's to be as consistent as it gets for value. Walk up counter, Get it to go or sit down, coffee is good, the hamburgers are amAzing and my favorite, the 2 egger, w/ 4 pcs bacon, toast and potatoes, they are fast and there's always at least ten pies on display for dessert.milkshakes are excellent. I've seen every strata of customer in there at the same time, businessmen families and the dissaffected. Entertaining just peoplewatching.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

24 hour joint. Great if you need a late night fix for burgers and pies. Chilli was a bit salty. Cheeseburger and banana cream pie highly recommeded