Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo
Best Western Coyote Point Inn(San Mateo)(Great Value!)
USD 140*
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
USD 186*
USD 123*
Los Prados Hotel(San Mateo)
USD 124*
USD 159*
USD 133*
USD 129*
USD 105*
HolidayInn.com
USD 142*
USD 111*
All reviewsfull kitchenvolleyball courtfoster citymon wedstudio apartmentsan franciscoseparate buildingsqueen bedlong term staystayed here for nightsno elevatoroutdoor poolroad noisewould stay here againyogurtfront desk clerkplenty of parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I stayed at this hotel from Dec 21-24, 2011. Booked it on the Marriott.com website and selected a room with feather pillows, rollaway bed and extra towels. When we got there the pillows were not the feather pillows, there was no rollaway bed in the room and there were no extra towels beside just two bath towels. Also there was a thong underwear hanging in the closet. I took a shower and then my daughter took a shower next. There was no hot water when my daughter went to take a shower. According to Arturo Saavedra, Asst. General Manager at Residence Inn - San Mateo, he stated that they had known about this problem for a long time as there were only 30 gallon water heater tanks which is insufficent to heat the entire rooms in that building. I talked to housekeeping and they told me to wait for 15 minutes so that there will be more hot water. My daughter waited for 15-20 minutes but there was still no hot water. My daughter got sick from that cold shower. The maid came to clean up the room at 9:15am on Dec 22 and woke us all up. Then the following day on Dec 23, we left the room at 9am and returned at 4pm. There was no maid service on Dec 23 and I had to call downstairs to find out why the room had not been cleaned. The lady at the front desk apologized and said they had forgot to clean the room. Arturo Saavedra, Asst. General Manager had the nerve to tell me that they were going to clean my room as it was one of the last ones on the list.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ANDY1888
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We stayed here for a night with our family of 4. The two story, 2 bath, with kitchen worked well for us. We were able to have 6 more family members visit for the evening for pizza, ice cream sundays and games. Clean, nicely decorated and large enough to accommodate us. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Nothing too great, and nothing too bad about the place. Offers you decent (but boring, same everyday) breakfast and a cozy place to stay, the penthouse suites are especially designed for long term stays.
Stayed there foe 3 weeks, not a bad place to be

Room Tip: The rooms on the 2nd floors are penthouses, much bigger and nicer. Not sure if they cost more - assume they would
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I stayed here with my family (wife + 2 kids 14 &17 ) while I was working and the family spent holiday. The place is very good value for money. Nice rooms with well equipped kitchen, Very friendly and helpful staff. Daily cleaning, internet, parking, breakfast + afternoon snack included at an affordable room rate (those things can easily cost several $10s extra daily elsewere). Pool with barbecue grill was a bonus.

Definitely a place I would consider returning to - even when I stay on my own.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2011

This place was filthy. Not sure why it is owned by Marriott; i expect more out of them. Definitely not recommended.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business