Holiday Inn San Mateo-San Francisco SFO
Best Western Coyote Point Inn(San Mateo)(Great Value!)
USD 139*
  • Restaurant
USD 186*
USD 123*
USD 129*
Los Prados Hotel(San Mateo)
USD 166*
USD 124*
USD 170*
Travelocity
USD 142*
USD 111*
All reviewsfront desksan franciscoroom was spacious and cleanoff the highwayother hotelsdidn't hear a thingbusiness tripbedroom suiteonsite restaurantclose to the airportrooms are bigeasy accesslobby areafree parkingminute driveupon checkcoyote point
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Upon arrival to the hotel, my 84 year-old dad, my sister and her husband, and I discovered that the 2-bedroom suite we had reserved was inadvertedly overbooked, and unavailable. Rema and Matthew were gracious and wanted to accommodate the needs of our family. Rema was able to get us two lovely rooms, one of them was the last room available. We were grateful for a good night's sleep after a full day of travel. We appreciate the understanding and assistance.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank AnnTranberg
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Stayed two nights and parking was reasonable and the room was fine and spacious. The staff were very nice and helpful and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 27 March 2012

For any of your travel needs in the San Mateo/San Francisco airport area this is the place. Great central location for most of your travel plans. Easy access to the 101 freeway. If you have extra time on your hands, Poplar Creek Golf Course is just down the street.
Very nice, clean and comfortable rooms. Nice amenities including a restaurant/bar on site with a complete menu.
Most importantly I need to mentioned the staff. There was an abundance of smiles and "how is everything" ? I had the pleasure to meet "Rema" the Sales Coordinator. I just can't say enough about this wonderful lady. Rema has no limitations when if comes to accommodating her guests. She is professional, personable and treats you like family. Let her be your "go to person".

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2012

If you are traveling on business and have use of their business office services, I would highly recommend this hotel. Ask for Rema and all will be taken care of--conference rooms, guest bookings, pretty much everything you will need to get your business completed. The busines office and staff rank right up there with the best I have encountered in my nearly 20 years of traveling and conducting business on the road--humble chain hotel, top notch business service.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2012

The hotel is a little run down, but the service was great. I recommend one a bit further from the airport (if location isn't an issue) for a nicer H.I

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
IHGCare, ihgcare at Holiday Inn San Mateo-San Francisco SFO, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2012

Dear Jessieriboli,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was sorry to hear some aspects did not meet your expectations. I am pleased that our staff was able to off set this displeasure with great service. All of our reviews are evaluated by management, and your review is no exception. Thank you again for your comments. Your business is valued and we hope your future travel plans will continue to include IHG properties.

Brenda J.