“I never got sick there”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #192 of 433 Restaurants in San Mateo
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Despite the bad press about illness, I have never gotten sick from Chipotle, can't beat the price, I get the bowl, you get more for the money, and eat half, take the other half home.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Standard Chipotle. Good food, quickly prepared. Very reasonably priced, $16 for two of us. Staff was friendly, and the location convenient.

If you can't find parking, they have a garage underground in the shopping plaza.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

My son and I stopped in for a Burrito. I am used to getting a good size Burrito as Chipotle. Both my son and I were surprised at the size of the Burrito. As someone who usually eats at Chipotle several times a month, i was taken back by the food. We both independently commented on how little food was in the Burrito. I doubt that I would go back to this Chipotle.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

I love the food in Chipotle. What I love about this place is the courteous staff. I missed my purse (with money and my passport) and they returned it safely. I am really grateful to them. They saved me quite a bit of trouble.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Service was fast and friendly. Great food as usual! The place was clean. Very close to shared bathrooms in the back. Parking is narrow in the Whole Foods parking lot.