“Good Bahn-Mi”
Review of Mordisko Cakes

Mordisko Cakes
Ranked #8 of 10 Bakeries in San Mateo
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I saw the sign out front for Bahn-Mi sandwiches and decided to give this place a try. They have a display case at the front with bakery items and a small area where they prepare the sandwiches. After placing my order I had a seat in the small adjacent room. The sandwich was brought to my table. The bread and vegetables were very fresh. The pork belly and pork (the woman taking my order suggested ½ and ½ since I couldn’t decide) was flavorful and tender. Very enjoyable!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

hidden gem in San Mateo good food good selection eclectic menu to choose your favorite food I like it