Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Booking.comUSD 430
PricelineUSD 430
Hotels.comUSD 430
1,992 results
All reviews rock shower copper cafe over the top pink champagne cake madonna suite the jungle rock room love nest men's bathroom one of a kind bucket list unique hotel road trip gift shop steakhouse kitsch theme cave
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Was on one of our random road trips..... Stopped for the night (4/6/21); pretty neat. Qwerkie in a fun/good way

Their website showed they were all booked, but one of those discount websites said they has a room. So... We called them directly... Got a nice King Bed room up on the hill.

We came across a lot of employees... They all seemed to like working there.

Noticing the cafe, bakery, etc all have separate yelps and such.... Hopefully, this covers it all. Front desk, service staff, cafe & bakery all top notch.

This was an unplanned stop, we will go back for a few night's stay.

Room tip: If you go more than once, try different rooms....
Reviewed 6 April 2021

We showed up at 4 pm but the room was not ready so they had us wait 30minutes! Also, our room didn't have the wifi so we complained to the front, and she said "there is no complain from anyone. just try a couple of times. if it's weak, it is what it is!" and just hang up! We asked her to send somebody over to our room but nobody showed up. Terrible experience I have ever had. Stay away.

Room tip: Rude customer service.
Reviewed 5 April 2021

We love Madonna Inn. As long as you are good with funky, quirky, you might be OK. Some of the rooms are "better" than others. My strategy is to call them after studying the rooms and writing down what I see available, then telling them what you like and asking them what they would recommend, is a good strategy. It's important to tell them if you want something really quiet (so probably not on bottom floor) or if you have any mobility issues (so not rock rooms

Room tip: 3rd floor is quieter.
Reviewed 4 April 2021

We stayed at Madonna Inn for the first time. This is after years and years of driving by and telling myself that I would someday stay. We chose the Star Light room - blue being my favorite calming color. This is one of the rooms at the very back of the property and was very private. The room did not disappoint. Keep in mind that the experience is in the quirkiness. I have read some reviews about the "oldness" of the rooms, but that is sort of the point. The room was clean and well maintained. We had a private balcony that really did not look into any other guests' space and looked off toward the arena. I could hear people out in the hallway area, but this didn't bother me or keep me up at night.

I do wish that I had asked for a refrigerator in the room (they do say upon request) and that I had a coffee maker. I booked the deal with the goblets as part of my package and was expecting the colored variety instead of the plain clear versions, but that was really my only complaint. Later checkout was good too, since we were only traveling over to Cambria the next day - less than an hour's drive.

I am definitely now obsessed, if I wasn't before, and will have to come back and try a different room.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Our 13-year old twins were ecstatic when we told them we were spending a night at the Madonna Inn. From the roadside it looks like the hotel worlds answer to Disneyland so any kid would jump for joy. Everything seemed a bit dated and the entire experience was impersonal and lacked warmth of any kind from folks but the kids still loved it. The slice of CAKE is absolutely heavenly and worth the trip just for that. I feel like this is a "one and done" type experience. Glad we went but probably won't rush back.

Date of stay: November 2020