“Great Food Tasty Food Amazing Drinks”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #91 of 317 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Came on a busy farmers market night and had amazing food and service. Stacy our bartender and server was attentive and took care of our special requests and inquiries. My friends sangria flight was fresh and tasty and my Ultimate Bloody Mary was truly ULTIMATE! Enjoyed my fav Kung Pao Spaghetti and this is by far my favorite CPK!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Good service with a lovely server who was happy to chat. Great great great tasty food, actually the best meal I have had so far on this USA holiday, which in one sense is a shame, but also shows that this chain has got great tasty-food. Shared a Spinach and Artichoke dip to start, followed by Kung Po Spaghetti with added Shrimp and hubby had Garlic Cream Fettuccine with added Shrimp, just fabulous! Deffo return to the chain again , hopefully in next location of vacation!!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The food was super good and the wait for a table was not long at all. The service was quick and pleasant. We will be back!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I don't eat pizza, but the seasonal selections and soups keep me coming back to the CPK. They serve excellent bread as well.

The CPK here in SLO is perfectly located downtown within close walk to parking and many shops, movie theater, etc.

I've eaten here numerous times and the restaurant is always clean, the staff friendly, and the food excellent.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We stayed at this place for dinner and enjoyed it very much! We got one free starters plate, because we were at CPK for the first time, which was very pleasant! Pizza was great and atmosphere was amazing!