“Fabulous!!!”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #94 of 325 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Good service with a lovely server who was happy to chat. Great great great tasty food, actually the best meal I have had so far on this USA holiday, which in one sense is a shame, but also shows that this chain has got great tasty-food. Shared a Spinach and Artichoke dip to start, followed by Kung Po Spaghetti with added Shrimp and hubby had Garlic Cream Fettuccine with added Shrimp, just fabulous! Deffo return to the chain again , hopefully in next location of vacation!!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The food was super good and the wait for a table was not long at all. The service was quick and pleasant. We will be back!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I don't eat pizza, but the seasonal selections and soups keep me coming back to the CPK. They serve excellent bread as well.

The CPK here in SLO is perfectly located downtown within close walk to parking and many shops, movie theater, etc.

I've eaten here numerous times and the restaurant is always clean, the staff friendly, and the food excellent.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We stayed at this place for dinner and enjoyed it very much! We got one free starters plate, because we were at CPK for the first time, which was very pleasant! Pizza was great and atmosphere was amazing!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This is one of the best California Pizza Kitchens I have ever eaten at. I went there for lunch about a week ago and it was great. The restaurant was very clean and lots of booths, plus a nice bar if you'd rather sit up high. I had an excellent Thai Crunch salad and a mango ice tea. My waiter brought me fresh bread with olive oil/herb dipping sauce. Service was excellent. Some chain restaurants can be so so, but this one is worth eating at.