“Great food”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #90 of 316 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The food was super good and the wait for a table was not long at all. The service was quick and pleasant. We will be back!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I don't eat pizza, but the seasonal selections and soups keep me coming back to the CPK. They serve excellent bread as well.

The CPK here in SLO is perfectly located downtown within close walk to parking and many shops, movie theater, etc.

I've eaten here numerous times and the restaurant is always clean, the staff friendly, and the food excellent.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We stayed at this place for dinner and enjoyed it very much! We got one free starters plate, because we were at CPK for the first time, which was very pleasant! Pizza was great and atmosphere was amazing!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This is one of the best California Pizza Kitchens I have ever eaten at. I went there for lunch about a week ago and it was great. The restaurant was very clean and lots of booths, plus a nice bar if you'd rather sit up high. I had an excellent Thai Crunch salad and a mango ice tea. My waiter brought me fresh bread with olive oil/herb dipping sauce. Service was excellent. Some chain restaurants can be so so, but this one is worth eating at.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We arrived here quite late after walking around the farmer's market we were greeted properly and taken to a booth a server was good we ordered a margarita pizza on a thin base, deep-fried cauliflower and the spinach dip all the food was very satisfactory.

We asked Tonya our server to recommend a dessert and she recommended the butter cake. We were going to share the dessert so we after 3 spoons she brought 3 large soup spoon which were far too big for a dessert. I had to find a server to request smaller spoons which she brought to us agreeing that yes the dessert spoons are a little large. The desert was delicious all in all it was a good meal for a large chain.