“Best sandwhiches I've ever tried”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Urbane Cafe

Urbane Cafe
Ranked #42 of 303 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: American, Soups, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Pitt Meadows, Canada
“Best sandwhiches I've ever tried”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

My wife and I stumbled upon Urbane Cafe while driving to San Francisco. It was their soft opening and they were training the staff (late October '11). Luckily for us that day the food was free. We thought it was our lucky day. Then after trying the food we thought it was almost criminal that we didn't have to pay. It was easily the best sandwhich we had ever tasted.

Just last week we were passing through SLO again, so had to stop. The food is just as good as it was the first day. What I wouldn't give to have an Urbane Cafe in Vancouver.

I love that the sandwhich comes with a side salad. Makes for a perfect, healthy lunch. Such a great job on the food. I will be stopping at any Urbane Cafe I can in the future.

• Visited October 2011

Escondido, California
“High quality food at a good price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

We were on a trip up to Carmel and stopped into San Luis Obispo for lunch. Saw this place on the corner and tried it out. Very good sandwiches soups and salads. The service was very friendly and the orders came out really fast. I would definitely come back often.