“Fresh and tasty”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #98 of 274 Restaurants in San Leandro
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice steaks cut fresh in-house daily, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our famous Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I'm surprised that this chain is found only in California.

The food is fresh, tasty and the portions are quite large.

The place was very clean, cozy and the service was excellent.

Salad bar was exceptional.

If you are in for a perfect lunch, this is one of the best food chains in California.

Enjoy the food.

1  Thank HolylandTourGuide

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I love the variety here at Sizzler. I also like the location because the parking is very convenient and it's on the street where you can see a lot of the happenings in the area. I like their salad bar as well as the regular menu.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

For 5 senior citizens, we were able to have great steak, ribs, and shrimp meals for under $80. It was late afternoon, typically when seniors have dinner. The staff was very accommodating for one of our guests that was in a wheelchair. We'd come back.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Haven't been to a Sizzler in ahwile but came here for dinner on business trip. Ordered the steak & malibu chicken, the other people I were with ordered the salad bar. We ordered and were seated quickly. Great service, our server came by and delivered our drinks. My meal was delicous and the salad bar was a little small but it had everything they wanted. Cheese bread was delivered when my meal came. They had tvs posted around the restaurant and we got to watch some Olymmpic events. Overall a good meal for standard Sizzler.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We paid 30 dollars for 2 adults and 1 child for the salad bar. It was not like any of the Sizzler restaurant salad bars I've eaten at, and one of the smallest too. The layout was weird. It was the bare minimum for a salad bar and not too clean to add. Very basic, the fruit looked old, the rolls were cold, and not much of a selection. The chicken good and our waiter Mike was really good. The restroom wasn't clean at all. Had it not been for the Mike and the chicken~I would have given them a lower rating. I won't be back.

It's located in San Leandro, CA on the corner of Davis and E. 14th St.