“Very Fun Place For Sports Viewing, Eats, and Drinks”

Ricky's Sports Theatre And Grill
Ranked #30 of 290 Restaurants in San Leandro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 November 2016

I've been to Ricky's a number of times, mostly to watch the SF Giants in the playoffs or World Series. I've always had a great time there. The ambiance is a lot of fun with the numerous rooms of different sizes, tons of TV's, memorabilia-laden walls, and loyal local sports enthusiasts. Parents don't be afraid to take your kids- it's a family-friendly place, not at all dodgy or sketchy. The food has always been satisfying, plentiful, and reasonably-priced. I've had burgers, salads, and some fish items like salmon.

I don't often give places an "excellent" rating but in the case of Ricky's I am, based on the consistent quality of the food, the very pleasant staff including the bar staff, and the enjoyable ambiance to the place.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

a must must must see if you are in the area - do not pass this up. Ricky (yes Ricardo - smh) and his wife Tina built a little Raiders shrine for all to see. Very often (ex/old) players will stop in - during our visit John Vella strolled in, not sure many of the youngsters knew who he was but I remembered him. The food is good - recommend the tri tip sandwich - very good! Service is decent but go for the memorabilia and you won't be disappointed at all! GO RAIDERS!

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I just moved to the area and came here based on Yelp reviews. I really wanted to go to San Fran for the game but didn't know where to go. Apparently this is a local favorite as there was a line to get in and most people had reserved tables well in advance. However, my husband and I had no trouble getting a table. I got here at 530 for a 6pm tip off. There was no cover. Be advised, if you make reservations for a large event, they will NOT seat you without the whole party. NO EXCEPTIONS!

I came here to watch GSW V CAVS game 5. There is a giant floor to ceiling projector TV in the main bar and 2 smaller rooms with tons of TVs everywhere! Super fun ambiance. They have a special event menu for big games that only features like burgers, wings, fries, etc.

I would also add that parking was pretty easy. And the drinks are strong!

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Met up with old buddy here whilst Warriors Trailblazer match. Great food. Great service. And awesome atmosphere. And fantastic price. Thanks guys for a great Friday night out for everyone.

1  Thank cbwinter