“The delicious aroma led us straight there!”

San Juan Bakery & Grocery
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped into San Juan Batista on a little road trip ( although we live just a few hours away). Just walking down the street, browsing shops, and then the most delicious aroma of donuts led us to this bakery. The creme filled maple bites, apple fritter bites, and fresh baked French bread were excellent, and most reasonably priced. The employees were also extremely friendly. I would recommend the short drive off the 101 freeway just to visit this bakery!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We are from the east coast and I had to find a local bakery in the San Juan area to order cookies from. I looked at many bakeries on line and decided on the San Juan Bakery. I called a week before the event and ordered 33 dozen cookies. I could not have been more impressed! The types and flavors were wonderful and the service was great! You will not be disappointed. I only wish that it was a little closer to the Northeast!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Great bread and especially nice turnovers. We tried apple, apple cinnamon, lemon, and blackberry. Blackberry was our favourite.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Step back in time to homemade the old fashioned way. This bakery smelled like my grandmother's kitchen and everything I sampled lived up to her special blend of yummy, sweet and delicious. Fresh breads, cookies, donuts, and don't miss the fruit turnovers. I took two home to toast in the toaster and am ready to journey back to pick up dozens more.

1  Thank Far2GoB4Isleep
Reviewed 1 December 2016

No San Juan Bautista trip is complete without a visit to the bakery, great bread and cookies, I love them