“Ordered blind!”

San Juan Bakery & Grocery
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We are from the east coast and I had to find a local bakery in the San Juan area to order cookies from. I looked at many bakeries on line and decided on the San Juan Bakery. I called a week before the event and ordered 33 dozen cookies. I could not have been more impressed! The types and flavors were wonderful and the service was great! You will not be disappointed. I only wish that it was a little closer to the Northeast!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Great bread and especially nice turnovers. We tried apple, apple cinnamon, lemon, and blackberry. Blackberry was our favourite.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Step back in time to homemade the old fashioned way. This bakery smelled like my grandmother's kitchen and everything I sampled lived up to her special blend of yummy, sweet and delicious. Fresh breads, cookies, donuts, and don't miss the fruit turnovers. I took two home to toast in the toaster and am ready to journey back to pick up dozens more.

1  Thank Far2GoB4Isleep
Reviewed 1 December 2016

No San Juan Bautista trip is complete without a visit to the bakery, great bread and cookies, I love them

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

The apricot turnovers are still the best around this area. I definitely recommend them along with the Cherry turnovers. I also bought the pumpkin raisin loaf bread to share for Thanksgiving. It was a hit.