“Consistant service and quality”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #175 of 2,331 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We eat here often for lunch, and the quality of the food is always great. Service is fast. The fresh bread is very good, but they sell out so selection is less later in the day. My favorites are the seasonal squash soup and turkey/apple/white cheddar sandwich.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We like Panera because it's good, fresh food with good ingredients so we were glad to find one nearby our hotel. They seemed to emphasize online ordering quite a bit...noticed those orders processed quickly. Had the Pick 2 and both were delicious and filling.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

First time trying the geek Cobb salad and it was delicious. The mix of greens and the dressing was flavored wonderful. The store was very dirty in the bathroom was filthy this was actually one of the worst Panera I've been into and the staff was not that very courteous but the food was great

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Always good with friendly, personable, helpful management!! Food is fresh with a good variety on the menu. Best for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I walked in and surprised there was such a long line here.

You can skip the line if you are a regular and order at the kiosk but I had questions.

They have 2 item combo, 1/2 size or full size on almost all items. I opted for the beet, quinoa and citrus half size salad. I'd hate to see the full... this was more than a normal serving anywhere and it came with chips or roll.

They also carry unsweetened flavored brewed green tea which is a good alternative to soda.

Overall I was very happy with my meal. Ok dining room. It was busy so people were grabbing dirty tables just to get a seat. Could have used someone to rove and wipe down tables.