“Good food, Friendly, personable management.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #179 of 2,483 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread San Jose is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Always good with friendly, personable, helpful management!! Food is fresh with a good variety on the menu. Best for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I walked in and surprised there was such a long line here.

You can skip the line if you are a regular and order at the kiosk but I had questions.

They have 2 item combo, 1/2 size or full size on almost all items. I opted for the beet, quinoa and citrus half size salad. I'd hate to see the full... this was more than a normal serving anywhere and it came with chips or roll.

They also carry unsweetened flavored brewed green tea which is a good alternative to soda.

Overall I was very happy with my meal. Ok dining room. It was busy so people were grabbing dirty tables just to get a seat. Could have used someone to rove and wipe down tables.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

came here for a quick lunch, typical Panera experience. small so you might have to wait for a table, but food good

Reviewed 23 December 2015

All ways solid food. Good atmosphere, decent WiFi connection, clean with a good vibe going on.
What can you say... It's a Panera

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I had a half portion Asian Sesame Chicken and my friend ordereld the chicken Greek half portion. Even though they showed us what portion size a half vs. whole were,we were expecting more than we got. The half portion was more like a side order. Based on the commercials, I think I was expecting more flavor and taste. The Asian Sesame salad had just a hint of dressing....so all I really tasted was the salad.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!