“The mid end of the franchise food chains”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #176 of 2,334 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 23 December 2015

All ways solid food. Good atmosphere, decent WiFi connection, clean with a good vibe going on.
What can you say... It's a Panera

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I had a half portion Asian Sesame Chicken and my friend ordereld the chicken Greek half portion. Even though they showed us what portion size a half vs. whole were,we were expecting more than we got. The half portion was more like a side order. Based on the commercials, I think I was expecting more flavor and taste. The Asian Sesame salad had just a hint of dressing....so all I really tasted was the salad.

Reviewed 20 November 2014

The cheese pastry and fruit cup are a great choice. Any time we get bread, pastries, sandwiches, soups or just about everything on this menu, we are not disappointed. Good eats and prices are fair.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We often come here after church on Sunday mornings and always receive great service as well as a great menu item.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Panera is a chain but they do a very good job with the quality of food served. The service is good & the servings are a bit on the small size for the price. They have an bakery in house that also serves up yummy pastries. Its basically a deli type of place & has free wifi. I usually go for a soup & sandwich combo cause I like both equally. Its really delish. don't expect to get stuffed & be sure to sign up for the rewards program. They are always sending me free things!!!