1,335 results
All reviews convention center the executive lounge parking garage room service business trip attending a conference downtown area per day easy access tech museum light rail enjoyed my stay convenient location silicon valley affinity event valet
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We have stayed at this hotel several times now, while we were in town visiting family. As a family, or just as a couple, we have always thoroughly enjoyed our visits. We love walking to the nearby restaurants. You won't be disappointed!

Room tip: Top floors are premium, and so nice!!
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gary H, General Manager at Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasure to hear back from our valued customers about their stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your accommodations and our close proximity to all that downtown San Jose has to offer. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This Hilton is by far worthy of a 5 star rating, anyone that rates it less than that isn’t really passionate about the Hilton brand. As a diamond member who travels weekly finding the right balance between location, price, and amenities can sometimes be tricky especially in the Bay Area. I can honestly say I’ve stayed at 90% of the Hilton brand Hotels with the San Jose/Silicon Valley and Hilton San Jose is my new favorite. Located in downtown San Jose next to the convention center it offers a location within walking distance of restaurants, the SAP center, views of the Santa Cruz Mountains and more importantly for me great service followed by clean, comfortable rooms. This was my first time in this Hilton due to the prices always being so high but well worth my efforts to work within my companies daily budgets. Looking forward to coming back here soon and enjoying the fantastic Hilton hospitality. #hilton #diamond #hiltonsanjose

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. WOW! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay and your kind remarks. We are so glad that you enjoyed the Hilton San Jose relative to accommodations, locations, amenities and price/value. We greatly appreciate our valued Hilton Honors members and recognize your Diamond status. Thank you for your loyalty to our brand. Your business means a lot to us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My family was traveling and had a pretty major emergency during their trip. We had booked a stay here through Expedia and they have always just been no help. We needed to change the reservations. Our car was broken into on this leg of the trip and three of our kids bags were stolen along with two broken car windows. I was able to reach Tim Coyns at the Hilton and he went above and beyond and in an instant did the right thing. So thank you Tim and San Jose Hilton for helping my family. Hopefully we will be back one day.

Date of stay: April 2018
Gary H, General Manager at Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I was so sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident while travelling. I was so pleased that Tim was able to assist you during this time of need. That's what hospitality is all about. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Nice location, close to restaurants and downtown activities. The rooms need a facelift. The doorknob in out bathroom fell off when we opened it. The TV kept dropping the signal for several channels and the mattress was not comfortable. They also left a used washcloth on the shower curtain rod.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your recent review on trip Advisor. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping oversight and the maintenance issues. I assure you that we are capable of much better and this is not typical of the guestroom experience. We are planning a major renovation in late 2018. I think you will be quite pleased with our new look and feel. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Every time we've come up for family gatherings or other instances, we have had the opportunity to stay here. The rooms have been so comfortable and the location cannot get any better, having so many attractions nearby! On one occasion, when the pool was not available, the administration had made arrangements to use the neighboring hotel's pool. This arrangement made a big impact on our kids since they had come prepared to use the pool! Thank you for looking out for the comfort of your guests! We got to greet Gary and he was so accommodating with us. Thank you again for the awesome experience your facility has provided every time!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. Customer feedback is very important to us and we share this information with our entire team. I am so pleased to hear that your experiences at the Hilton San Jose have been so favorable. I am glad that you enjoyed your comfortable accommodations and the convenience of our downtown location. Hilton loves kids and we want to make sure that their experience is equally great! Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future.