2,313 results
All reviews double tree cookies sushi bar close to the airport rooms are large per day sjc airport silicon valley shuttle service sprig conference freeway convenience starbucks event proximity
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I checked into a room with a dirty diaper on the bathroom floor, hair matted in the shower drain, bottle caps on the rug and a really gross wet sticky stain on the chair (hopefully it was just milk from the baby who left me it’s diaper!!). The worst part is, even when I asked to have my room recleaned, it remained the dirtiest stickiest grossest hotel room I have ever had to sleep in, at any price! Yuck! Still grossed out!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Christina B
CookieonArrival, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Christina,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are truly sorry to hear about your recent experience.

We are rated very high on our level of cleanliness, but the reality of it is that we do, on occasion, have mishaps. We have a terrific director of Housekeeping who has the main goal of improving and maintaining our facilities beyond expectations and we are sorry we were not able to offer a better experience for you. Your feedback has been forwarded to the rest of our management for review.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

When I arrived the person at the front desk told me that my room is not ready but they have a much better room overlooking the pool for only $25 more a day. The room DID NOT overlook the pool and was exactly the same as the one I booked. When I raised the issue they backpedalled on the original explanation and told me that the room is in a different tower and that's why it's more expensive. Also called front desk for extra blankets but never got any. Horrible service and lying personnel!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jor G
CookieonArrival, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear gkhayet,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about the issues you had with the availability of your guestroom. This is not the experience we want our guests to have and we're sorry our front desk team was unable to deliver the guestroom that they had initially promised. We strive to deliver terrific customer service to all of our guests and we're sorry we fell short. We have forwarded your feedback to our Director of Front Office and the rest of our operations team for review.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is under going some renovations in various areas, but my stay was not disrupted at all. The breakfast each morning was excellent and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The only negative was they only had one bartender working which made for a longer wait then I would have hoped. Overall a very good time and stay.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear radman143,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are pleased to hear how much you enjoyed breakfast every morning while you were a guest at our property. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service to each and every guest and we're happy you found our staff friendly and helpful.

We appreciate your suggestions on how we can improve service at our bar. Your comments will be forwarded to our outlets manager for review.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Went out there with my wife to say for 5 days first day when I check in I told them that I had to different check in and that I wanna keep same room I told more than 3 people that works front desk but the second day when I head out to a meeting they told me that I have to change my room and that I have to take my stuff out I was trying to explain for there manger Shelby that I have a meeting and that I don’t have time plus I told them to keep me in same room she was really rude for me and my wife I wouldn’t suggest anyone to stay in this location unless they change something front desk was horrible with helping people. I wasn’t the only one who had this bad service a couple people did and they told when I was at the bad. They should change something about this!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MikoFrew
CookieonArrival, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear MikoFrew,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We're sorry to hear about your recent experience. We will follow up with our front desk management team for further clarification on this. This is not the type of experience want our guests to have and we thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

The room was beautiful, the staff was very nice. But the reservation system and the whole corporate vibe was don't care. First, they charge you for every little thing, bringing the bill up another $100. Second, the reservation system is so bad that they didn't reserve the handicapped room I had asked for, and the clerk couldn't tell from his software if the room he had given me was handicapped or not. I had to go upstairs to the 9th floor TWICE to check the room to see if it was right. Upon leaving, after paying in & out 24 hour charges for parking for TWO cars, they tried to charge me another $17 to leave the parking lot. I will not stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
CookieonArrival, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear JeannieRae,

Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry to hear about your recent experience at our property. The issues we had with your reservation are unacceptable and we cannot apologize enough for the time it took to resolve them.

Thank you for also letting us know how about the difficulties you had with the parking lot at our property. This is important information for us to have as we continue to move forward and make improvements to various aspects of our property.