2,314 results
All reviews double tree cookies sushi bar close to the airport rooms are large per day sjc airport silicon valley shuttle service sprig conference freeway convenience starbucks event proximity
Reviewed 13 October 2015

It was a very professional and clean hotel to stay in. The concierge desk was extremely helpful and gave me a warm welcome. The room had an extremely comfortable bed and a lovely view on the balcony. I called for some things to be sent up to my room, and not 5 minutes later were they delivered to me. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and had many choices. The people in the front of the hotel were extremely helpful with my bags and very prompt with getting me transportation back to the airport. I highly recommend this hotel when staying overnight, waiting for a flight.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Nice hotel and conference facilities. I just wish the A/C had not been set to "hang meat" in the conference rooms - it was consistently very, very cold. Housekeeping staff were always very personable and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 9 October 2015

I have stayed here several times as it's an excellent location (near the airport). This last time I was very disappointed with my in-room internet access, which was ABYSMAL. The connection was so slow I got timed out of everything: work email, personal email, airline website. It took me 5 tries to post this review! Calls to the front desk and the IT Service Center failed to fix the problem for my two day stay. Others I spoke to had similar problems. It was very frustrating and I probably won't stay here again.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Just returned from an overnighter here after attending the 49ers / Packers game. Nice place with a great atmosphere and friendly staff. Will definitely stay here again when travelling to San Jose. Rooms are nice and clean and the hotel and bar staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Great staff! I felt very cared for and treated like an intelligent adult the entire time. As a guest, I am pretty low maintenance but appreciated all the staff's efforts on my behalf. I had a full day of classes and the wait staff that provided the company breakfasts and lunches were the best! Thank you all !

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton