The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
USD 287
Westin.com
USD 273
USD 252
Homewood
Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown(San Jose)(Great Value!)
USD 294
USD 251
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
USD 322
USD 274
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hilton San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
USD 249
USD 215
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 245/night.

HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley(San Jose)(Great Value!)
USD 252
USD 193
USD 170
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
USD 243
USD 230
Courtyard
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
USD 246
USD 216
HotelsClick
2,219 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiessushi barclose to the airportexecutive floorsjc airportper dayrooms are largeconferencesprigfreewayshuttleconveniencestarbuckseventproximity
Reviewed 13 October 2015

It was a very professional and clean hotel to stay in. The concierge desk was extremely helpful and gave me a warm welcome. The room had an extremely comfortable bed and a lovely view on the balcony. I called for some things to be sent up to my room, and not 5 minutes later were they delivered to me. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and had many choices. The people in the front of the hotel were extremely helpful with my bags and very prompt with getting me transportation back to the airport. I highly recommend this hotel when staying overnight, waiting for a flight.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Nice hotel and conference facilities. I just wish the A/C had not been set to "hang meat" in the conference rooms - it was consistently very, very cold. Housekeeping staff were always very personable and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 9 October 2015

I have stayed here several times as it's an excellent location (near the airport). This last time I was very disappointed with my in-room internet access, which was ABYSMAL. The connection was so slow I got timed out of everything: work email, personal email, airline website. It took me 5 tries to post this review! Calls to the front desk and the IT Service Center failed to fix the problem for my two day stay. Others I spoke to had similar problems. It was very frustrating and I probably won't stay here again.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Just returned from an overnighter here after attending the 49ers / Packers game. Nice place with a great atmosphere and friendly staff. Will definitely stay here again when travelling to San Jose. Rooms are nice and clean and the hotel and bar staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Great staff! I felt very cared for and treated like an intelligent adult the entire time. As a guest, I am pretty low maintenance but appreciated all the staff's efforts on my behalf. I had a full day of classes and the wait staff that provided the company breakfasts and lunches were the best! Thank you all !

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton