All reviewssmall deskroom was spotlesswould stay here againchannelsinternet
Reviewed 21 August 2017

If you are looking for something cheap in expensive Silicon Valley, this hotel is one of them. Beside the roof over your head and an average bed, there is not much else in the room. There is small TV, small desk and barely any soap or shampoo so bring some for yourself! The neighborhood is sketchy so be careful at night. The property is old with thin walls so it is noisy, doesn't matter what room you stay in. One good thing, there are many diverse restaurants around the area for you to choose from.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for four nights. The room was clean, but had a funny smell when we came in. Openening the window didn't help.
This motel has a security staff which seems to be very necessary because we heard speaker announcements of the security or housekeeper several times a day because of drug dealing. One time we saw police. There are lots of homeless hanging out in this area.

The near highway 101 is loud and the walls and windows are thin. You can hear everything from the outside.

I can recommend this motel for one or two nights only. I wouldn't stay there again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank camouflage-xray
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent use of a rather small room. It had all the features one needed but combined in such an efficient way. The room was spotless and I loved the hardwood floors throughout! Excellent idea for a pet room!
Only one small, but insurmountable problem! The bed was hard as a rock so sleep was virtually impossible. Other than that and the exhorbitant price ( cheapest is San Jose but still, a $100+ for a Motel 6?), the place was excellent.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We stayed here for two nights, 2 adults, 3 children. They beds were okay, not the most comfy, but I have had worse. It is a bit overpriced considering there is no breakfast or toiletries in the room. It was clean, completely remodeled. The new showers Motel 6 has put in all of their rooms are on the small side and you constantly have shower curtain trying to stick to you. The people above us were quite noisy, but that wasn't the motels fault. The staff at the front desk as well as the housekeepers were very nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica K
Reviewed 22 December 2016

It's actually not that easy to find because it's located in the middle of nowhere. The positive is that it's a 3-min drive from the freeway.

The hotel looks cheap, but that's because the price is cheap. The staff is alright. Not too friendly and not too rude.

I can't comment on the breakfast because my package didn't include any.

I would recommend this place if you just need a place to crash for a night.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends