“One of the best Thai places in the area”

Thai Recipe Cuisine
Ranked #1,229 of 2,214 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Spicy Thai food is my favorite - I have visited scores of restaurants and I can say the food here was spicy and amazing. So far, I had tried the Beef Pad Thai which is excellent, the Spicy Beef Fried Rice and the Massaman Curry - all with extra meat. Service and atmosphere were also great. Would highly recommend this!

Reviewed 26 November 2014

My husband and I come here when we want authentic Thai.
I say authentic because the owner is Thai. The people that cook the food are Thai, so they know exactly what ingredients are needed to the dish delicious.

We try to come here about 1x a month.

I always order the yellow curry with white rice. Then I ask for it to be made “Thai hot”. I love spicy food. For some this maybe too hot. The prices are not bad here. The service is fast.

My husband also likes this place because they have an assortment of Thai beers.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Awesome service with great, flavorful, fresh thai food. This place has awesome service, very friendly servers with a great selection in the menu. The complimentary lunch salad is so delicious, has the perfect dressing and the food is really full of flavor. Highly recommend it.