“We love this place. Feels like family”
Review of Bill's Cafe

Bill's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 2,454 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We've been going to Bill'sfor more hears than I can remember. The food is always good,really good. The atmosphere is like going to grandma's and meeting all your cousins. The staff really do remember you and ask about your kids. The food is consistently delicious. I will always continue visiting Bill's.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

They service was very good. The food portions were generous and good quality. I was there on a busy Saturday morning with some people I had not seen in a while and was looking forward to the conversation. Unfortunately the dining room was crowded and the noise level was very loud. I had trouble holding a a conversation due to the noise.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Went there with my 3 and 5 year olds and was treated with a lot of patience. The food was great and they put up with all the changes the Grandkids were requesting. Nice to have a place that happily accepts kids.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I love the outdoor patio for brunch! The food is always good, and the portions are always more than I can eat, so I have leftovers for another day!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The food was fresh and an hot they had great selection on the menu for everyone in the party
Great bacon bisque and gravy big hot cakes
Tasty coffee. Go early always busy

Been to Bill's Cafe? Share your experiences!