“So good!”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Delicious. Visiting from out of town and had brunch here. The mexicali Benedict and banana waffles were just amazing. Huge portions and so fresh. We ate on the patio, which was nice.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Bill's for the first time this morning and we were not disappointed! Very friendly staff and a great breakfast. I had the the Parisian French toast which is French toast made from a croissant which was delicious! It also came with a side of bacon and 2 scrambled eggs...way too much food. Hubby had the cinnamon roll French toast which I'm sure you've guessed is a large cinnamon roll made into French toast. Definitely stop in next time you're in San Jose.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We had pancakes and French toast... out of this world, tasty, fluffy, on point. Mimosas are good with their fresh squeezed orange juice. Busy place, worth the wait. Service super friendly. It's our first stop every time we go to San Jose.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Based on the reviews, I was expecting a bit more progressive a menu. It's yet another 'classic diner'. We had the lox and bagel and two eggs. Portion was enough for 2 adults.

Lox were great. Only 1 kind of bagel. Lettuce was iceberg (here in California, we grown 95% of the country's lettuce and have dozen of varieties. Sadly still serving iceberg.) Tomato was roma (that tough variety you use in sauces, not for serving. Heirloom or early girl maybe?). Spartan portion of capers.

Good news was that the cooked food was not over salted.

Service was sad. Nice enough person. We asked for sunny side up and got cooked through. Mistakes happen. But when we pointed this out to the waitress, she shrugged her shoulders and did not care.

Coffee just ok.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Came here to check out the breakfast. Breakfast is my favorite meal, and I am pretty easy to please. I was happy with my food, but wasn't outstanding to make me want to wait that long for a seat again. It is quite a wait on the weekends.