“Always worth it”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #11 of 30 Quick Bites in San Jose
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Great food and great people working.

On this visit I had the chicken tortilla soup and a couple of tenders.

Everything was excellent.
Always the best service too.

Great value and convenience-hence the 5 stars.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This looked like a fairly new CFA. It was clean, there was plenty of seating and the staff was very friendly. The tea was excellent and the food was great. something interesting about this location. This is one of the first fast food restaurants that I have ever seen that has twin side-by-side drive through windows. You order at one speaker and then proceed to one of two drive through windows. Inside they have an ingenious overhead pulley system to take the food over to the second window.
Definitely recommend for fellow travelers.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

After all the controversy a few years ago the opportunity came up to dine at Chick-Fil-a. A fruit cup was substituted for fries without an additional charge. I was charged an extra $1.36 for substituting soda with bottled water. The total for my meal was $11.86. The staff was very friendly. I was surprised the meal was brought out to me. The service level is higher than other fast food chains. The food was good too. My experience was mixed. Chick-Fil-a hasn't won me over nor do I despise it. My only knock is the price for a wrap meal. $11.86 was too expensive for a fast food meal.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Lunch at this establishment was great. Good food served hot. Great staff serving you. They were quick, service, and a smile, and always asked if they could do anything else.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I am a regular at this place and this is my favorite chick filla. Staff is good and the sandwich quality is very good. Definite recommended place.

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!