“I love Vegan and I'm not a Vegan”
Review of Veggie Grill

Veggie Grill
Ranked #34 of 2,232 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I was so surprise by how much I love the food here. I am not a vegan but if I could eat here every day I would change to a vegan diet. The crispy cauliflower is so tasty. My other favorite is the Santa Fe Crispy Chickin sandwich. When I brought my husband here for dinner he did not want to believe me that it was not meat. We have been back several times now.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Everytime we visit this place, it's a treat. Every season they have some special dish and every month something new. Delicious sweetheart fries and more treat as this is in Santana Row. Such a beautiful place.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Went inside not expecting everything to be veggie.so it was s great surprise. There was lots on the menu. We got the fish and burger along with sweet potatoes fries. The sweet potato fries were the best! The burgers was so-so. I think maybe the cooks were having an off day? I will have to go back to try it again and hopefully raise my rating. My first impression was not all that. The place on the other hand was packed! There was a line. Prices were ok. The soda fountain area was clean and so was the restaurant.

Maybe because I've been a vegetarian forever... My standards are a lil high. I was veggie before all this fake meat came around which has made things so much easier and going out to eat.

It's worth a try..

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This restaurant provides a wonderful spin on vegetarian food, both great for us veggie-types, and very accessible to people who are not. Been there so many times I'd recommend just about anything off the menu.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My kids and I aren't vegetarian/vegan but we still love coming here to eat their delicious entrees and appetizers. We especially love the buffalo chicken (imitation) nachos and their chicken burgers... yummy