“Golf Channel AmTour Tournament ”

Coyote Creek Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Home to the annual senior PGA tour tournament, this Jack Nicklaus Signature Course offers 36 holes of challenging golf amid scenic surroundings.
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Second year of playing in Bay Area Tour Championship Tournament. CC is a 36 hole facility with two excellent courses, Valley (redone Riverside GC) and Tournament. Courses are on both sides of Highway 101. Excellent fairways and greens. The Valley Course is the easier of the two. Nice clubhouse and pro shop. Excellent views from restaurant.
GPS equipped carts. First class venue.
Highly recommend.

"tournament"
in 15 reviews
"redone"

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Just about an hour drive from the crowded bay area ... both sides of Rt 101. It's fun to play here although it's a bit pricey. Well-kept fairways and greens.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I came in this afternoon and since is was slow on a Monday afternoon I was going to play by myself. As I was going out I met the starter Reggie who was done and we played together. We played the Tournament Course - my fee $60 inc. the cart. Loaded with a very accurate GPS system that did help. Greens were running quick, especially above the hole. We played the blue tees which play at about 6600 yds. I think it plays quite a bit longer than that since in the afternoon the wind was up and may plays are into the wind. I hit it about 245-260 off the tee and had many approach shots to par 4s from 170 - 200 yds. I would play the white tees or a white/blue combo. The first nine has much more elevation changes that the back nine which is longer. Reggie called the last 4 holes the Gauntlet - well named. They are a tough finish especially when the pins are in the corners. I had an excellent sandwich in the restaurant. I will come again and like to play both courses in the same day. Well worth your time to play!!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Waitress very accommodating with my vegetarian request...put a veggie burger in place of fish in fish tacos ....came with mango salsa...my sister had six little tacos and alepwaupys comes back for repeat.