“Where have you been all my life?”

Bill's Cafe on the Alameda
Ranked #16 of 2,215 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I never usually hang out in this part of town- and found myself near the airport at breakfast time so hit the old google search and Bill's popped up. I am glad it did.

This is a great place for many kinds of breakfast, and while the size or the portions may attract some people, the quality and tip top service will keep me coming back.

People that know how to make poached eggs the right way - hard to find yet here they make it look easy.

The number of different "benedict's" they have will make you want to try breakfast seven days a week.

Now all I have to do is come back for lunch some time- I can't wait to get "lost" in this part of town again .

1  Thank Mithra

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The food was really good, but the service is what made the experience. Our server was so genuinely nice.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Had a couple of good hearty breakfasts at Bill's Cafe. The Skillets are massive. The egg dishes are done as ordered. Coffee was good. Service was quick and attentive. They even brought me corn tortillas instead of toast when I said I was GF!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The food is really good and portions are huge! We got there early enough that we got seated right away.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I had the protein scramble ant it was very good, it had veggies and apple turkey sausage. It was served with a side of fresh fruit, the perfect choice for me because I don't like a heavy meal to start my day! My husband enjoyed his French toast, eggs and ham meal as well. Thanks TripAdvisor for helping us find a good place to eat near the airport in an unfamiliar town, much appreciated!