“First Time ”
Review of Oo-kook Korean BBQ

Oo-kook Korean BBQ
Ranked #6 of 253 Restaurants in San Gabriel
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The base/protein options went beyond what I was expecting! Everything tasted quite fresh. The staff was nice but they could be a little more attentive. All 3 of us needed drink refills and had to ask several times before getting only 1 refill the whole visit. I also thought they should've changed the grill and asked about next orders a bit sooner and more often.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We went to Oo -Kook last night for dinner to celebrate my birthday. For approx. $35 without alcohol. Per person you can have the all you can eat Korean Barbecue. Shrimp, Steak, Pork, etc, and then you can get your veggies and cook them on your own grill in the center of your table. If you have never experienced Korean Barbecue, along with your meat and veggies they will bring you little condiment bowls filled with Kimchi, bean curd, bean sprouts, to eat along with your dinner. If you like beer, I suggest Tsingtao beer. It is one of my favorite beers.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Oo-kook provided an amazing dining experience for the whole family. We ordered the bulgogi many times, and the brisket once, as well as the shrimp and veggies for the pescatarian. The bulgogi was marinated to perfection, tasted great. The veggies were good, met expectations. Brisket was decent, but a little too fatty for my taste. All in all, I would highly recommend Oo-kook to anyone in LA looking for good Korean cuisine.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

This is all you can eat. Service was very good. All the meat and fish we tried was wonderful no complaints. We will be back!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The meat is fresh, it’s a nice place for friends and family to hang out for dinner specially if everyone loves meat. But if your super hungry it’s not a place to go because you have to cook the meat but it’s worth it

Date of visit: October 2017