“Fish is good”

Graciana Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in San Fernando
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Pescado al mojo de ajo is very good and tortilla soup is very tasty. Love their rice and black beans. I wish they give you salsa and chips with just one prder, but you need to order at least orders or you pay for those two. I always order to go right after my work.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Went there several times & they kept telling us they were waiting to get license to sell alcohol... Never happened over a year time span so we stopped going

Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a Mexican place near my friends house and this popped up on Trip Advisor and Yelp with good reviews. Graciana did not disappoint! The chips, salsa and bean dip was a great start. For dinner, my server recommended seafood and the food was great and fresh. I had shrimp fajitas and they were very good. Even though they were obviously winding down for the night my server was very courteous and attentive. I will def. return soon!

Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

Saw two reviews about this place shutting down but dined there with guests from out of town last Sunday night (3/10). Food was very good. Everyone had something different; tacos dorados, fajitas, chile colorado. It was all good. Excellent guacamole. Friendly service. Not sure what happened with their lease but they're still there.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

If you like Mexican food then this place is quite good. Alot of the dishes here are very wellmade and prepared with closeness to home cooked meals. The only thing is that their asada needs either more seasoning or more flavor. Too bad they closed this place down.