“Hard to Say Good Bye”

Graciana Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in San Fernando
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 March 2012

SO Sad Graciana's Mexican Restaurant in San Fernando is closing its doors this Sunday 3/25/12 due to the rent going up to high (thank you Casa Torres, they are the landlords). SO if any of you want that last dinner this is the week to have it. Come out and support our friends. They can only stay open if the rent does not increase. Otherwise byebye Graciana's.

1  Thank Anntionette B

Reviewed 29 September 2011

We eat here about once a week and it is always delicious food with great service. Authentic Mexican food with great value. It is impossible to walk out of here without being full.

Reviewed 4 August 2011

We had just finished a very long and hot day at Magic Mountain with a large youth group and when I told them we were going to travel 20 minutes for dinner they about died. We arrived shortly before closing and were treated to "THE BEST" mexican food I have had in a long time.
We were treated very nicely and the food was awesome. The serving sizes were perfect for hungry teenagers and the chips and salsa was heaven. I don't want to talk it up too much, but it was awesome.
It is normally not difficult to find one person out of 15 to say that it was "okay" or "not great". That didn't happen to us.

Reviewed 24 February 2011

I have been working in the area for close to 3 years and had never gone out to a local restaurant - really! The area is filled with fast food and little storefronts serving all kinds of ethnic food, but no 'better-restaurants' that I had noticed. I had two customers visiting and I needed to take them to lunch, so refer to trusty TripAdvisor and voila, very good meal, service, value, but the decor is just coffee-shop. Scary to drive up to low-rent looking strip center with bad pavement, but upon entering front of Graciana everything was clean and in perfect condition. Customers happy, almost licked their plates clean, and didn't care that they both ended up with food on their clothes!

Reviewed 7 December 2010

If you're in town looking for good flavor and good portions you should look no further! This place has a large menu FULL of authentic mexican dishes to sink your teeth into. The owners are always there and have owned it for well over 20 + years. I love this place and the fact that it's cheap and very clean is a HUGE bonus for me. LOVE this place. ( I found out that if you tell your waiter to make your salsa/food "Wendy-style" they will spice it up )!! They also just go free wifi so it's great to pop over there for lunch if you still need to be connected.

2  Thank csleeper