“Great Find!”

Top Thai
Ranked #26 of 89 Restaurants in San Dimas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 January 2018

My son and I love Thai food and we are always looking for new places. We got our usual choices of pad thai and green curry chicken (very spicy.) The dishes were good (although the curry could have used a bit more spice.) Service was good. The only thing we didn't really like was the strawberry smoothie. It tasted like instead of using strawberries, they threw in a few pieces of strawberry Laffy Taffy. Definitely the oddest tasting smoothie I have ever had.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Have been a customer for a few years and we keep coming back. Never disappoints. Food is excellent and the service is also. Menu is extensive and there is something for everyone, in my opinion. My favorites here are the pineapple curry and the seafood rice. Excellent vegetarian dishes are also available, eggplant dishes are awesome. Prices are reasonable for both food and drink. Beer and wine are available.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

The woman that answered the phone was sooo rude..I was trying to place an order over the phone she was the worst!! Yelling at me what I wanted! I ASK TO TALK TO THE MANAGER and she said she was the manager....She was HORRIBLE!!! What happened to the people that used to run this place? WE WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS PLACE AGAIN

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Love this place! The best Thai around! And they deliver within 2.5 miles!!!!!
Only Thai place we'll go around here!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

You can't go wrong with the traditional Thai dishes --- pad thai, pad knee mao, angel wings, etc.

The only issue I have is they have a tiny parking space. So I tend to come during off-peak hours to get my food.

The staff is very sweet. Chai, the manager, is always very kind to me, and helps me carry stuff to my car, to make sure I don't drop anything, because he knows I'm a total klutz.

PRO TIP: If you are ordering the duck noodles, order it dry, without the soup, but ask for lots of sauce in the noodles. You will thank me for it. So tasty!

Been to Top Thai? Share your experiences!