“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Have always had great service and food. Lunch specials are great. Love the Curries and Chicken Satay... Cannot go wrong with their penny sauce either

Reviewed 16 August 2016

After long day, we decide to go for a Thai dinner, we were 8 families with wives and kids, food was very delicious but the best part is the very kind and professional service. This place is highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I have had mixed experiences. The service is normally very good. The food has varied. We have eaten there probably 4 times in the last 3 months. The last couple of times the food has not been hot (temperature) and the vegetables over cooked. The prices are always very reasonable. We will probably continue to eat there.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I wasn't feeling good but needed to eat and it was close to 9pm during the week. My son and I split an appetizer plate. I had the most delicious soup. I'll come back for the food again, especially that soup.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

oh this resurant is totally the bomb
it is my favorite and u can go wrong with the fantastic food or dining it is a pleasure to always eat here all the time