“Great place”
Review of Town Restaurant

Town Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Town Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 140 Restaurants in San Carlos
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cherry Street
Transit: Located walking distance from the San Carlos Cal Train Station
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

If you can get a reservation then do it. Always packed. Expensive meal but very good food and service.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 5 pm and sat at a table outside where we had a drink and menu brought out at 5:30. My husband and I both had the petite prime rib and both were delicious , tender and cooked perfectly : his medium rare and mine medium. The side dish is spinach was good and My husband really liked the corn medley which was a bit spicy. I had the au gratin potatoes ..yum. We both brought some home as portions were big so we had two dinners instead of one.
Service was good and because we went early we did not need a reservation . For the entree price with steak or prime rib you get to choose from two sides.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Town is a superbe restaurent in san Carlos located in the middle of a lively street Laurel. It has an oudoors seating on the sidewalk jyst like Europe!
The menu is rich, food is excellent and the steak Crab is heavenly. It could be pricy but all the dishes are sharable. You love Steaks and seafood? you cant skip Town when you in San Carlos area.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This is a popular local restaurant, lots of date nights and friends. Excellent for brunch as well. Very family oriented town, so if you have kids then bring them! They start off with a kids menu with crayons and a chocolate chip muffin to keep them happy while you sip your cocktail.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We had a really friendly and funny server. The place is crowded and noisy.
The 8 of us shared 2 orders breaded and fried cauliflower which had a lot of spicy sauce over it. I would’ve preferred eliminating the sauce. It was ok. The buttery cheesy garlic bread was great.
My Mary’s chicken Caesar salad entree was good but not an authentic Caesar’s. It was large but not worth $21.

Hubby thought the food was good. He had the baseball sized filet mignon. I thought the meat wasn’t that tender. His sides were very good with Mac n cheese and lime infused corn.

Others in our group tried bbq ribs, salmon over corn (looked dry). I liked the desserts better especially the dark chocolate cake. The bread pudding was good but the chic cake was better. Banana pound cake was ok. I could’ve made it at home. Overall good food but not essential to drive to San Carlos for the food for me.