“Very original taste.”

Blue Line Pizza
Ranked #13 of 138 Restaurants in San Carlos
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Blue Line Pizza provides great variety with several fresh ingredients for a signature taste. We're local and frequently eat here.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Excellent pies, for gluten free or furgetaboutit! Friendly serivce, good recommendations for something alongside. Service is quick, price is reasonable and worth the extra.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I loved my pizza here we got the thin crust and loved how crunchy it is. This is not a soggy crusted pie it is the real deal and the veggies were wonderful. My husband and I ordered the smaller one and still had three pieces left at the end of dinner. Joel was our server and he is excellent. He got the salad with dressing on the side right as well as our friends Italian pizza without onions. He is peasant and professional.It was Sunday night and the place was packed . In fact my only complaint was the noise level . One or two folks in our party could not hear me at all. My voice is soft but the place is very loud.They did turn down some Canned Music at our request so I appreciated that. Overall I will come back though perhaps eating here outside when it’s warmer will be quieter.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by at Happy Hour and had drinks and the best marinara meatballs! The server was a hoot and we ended up taking home a pizza. I wish I lived closer! Cannot wait to go back

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I had been by this place multiple times and saw people sitting outside enjoying food. I decided to try the pizza. It is a little expensive, the smaller size offering was $19.52 including tax. I ordered the Aphrodite, which is a vegie pie on thin crust. It was tasty and the crust was crisp. Bar type atmosphere. Well attended by locals.