“Great place for lunch”

Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Holly St.
Description: Hours of Operation Dinner: Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday 5-9 pm Friday & Saturday 5 - 9:30 pm Lunch: Tuesday - Friday 11 - 2:30 pm Brunch: Saturday & Sundays 10:30 - 2:30 pm
Reviewed 26 January 2018

My friend took me here for lunch - apparently one of his favorite places. The restaurant did not disappoint, and in fact I want to go back.

The appetizer started with the corn bread. I am not a fan of corn bread in general, but I make Creola's version an exception. It didn't taste like corn bread, but rather a nice moist muffin. We then had the crawfish hush puppies, which was very nice. Good news is that the portions are not too big, so we could enjoy multiple items.

My main course was the Cajun Jambalaya. It's definitely spicy and will get your blood flowing. That said, it tasted great and I would order again. We also shared the sandwiches as the friend insisted. The sandwich was not too heavy and very good. A salad came with of the entrees and it was a light and nice addition to the lunch.

Overall, a good experience and I would recommend it for anyone needing a lunch getaway.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I have not been here in years and wasn’t even sure if it was still open. It’’s still there and just as good as ever‼️
We were not disappointed with our selection for lunch....delicious food, big portion, affordable price and wonderful service. I will definitely recommend to friends and family and I will retirn‼️

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was quite and elegant.
They sat us down immediately.
We ordered a couple of appetizer: shrimp bourbon street- 3 jumbo shrimp orange with marmalade/horseradish sauce; very delicious! Not oily and crunchy! ordered the house salad with Red leaf,‏ pecans, mandarin oranges, poppy seed vinaigrette make sure you add goat cheese! Delicious!
They serve you corn bread before the main dish—wish they brought it with the appetizer! Corn bread with butter! The best!
Our main dish was: Cajun Jambalaya (Gluten Free)
Smoked chicken/andouille‏ sausage/tasso ham—-sooo delicious ! The chicken was moist served on the side of the jambalaya! Yummy!
Shrimp Creola
Sautéed jumbo gulf shrimp/seafood stuffing, smoked tomato buerre blanc & rice! Omg—you must try!
We were so stuff we couldn’t try the list of delicious dessert.
I highly recommend this place for atmosphere, quick service and friendly staff.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Plenty of chicken, mashed potatoes, rolls, enough for two and then some. And it was all very good. Eating in is another entirely different story.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We celebrated our friends birthday at this restaurant. Restaurant with great good, value menu and wonderful service are hard to find. This restaurant definitely has all of the above. We have a fantastic time. Definitely will visit the restaurant again.