“Pastrami Heaven”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We had the Reuben and the garlic fries. I think I could eat my weight in both of them. The staff here was great, the food was even better, and they have an amazing beer selection. Lots of sour beers too which is a rare find!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Despite being $18.95, their sandwiches are still affordable since they easily feed two people. We had their Reuben, which was piled high with meat, and VERY good! The $6 order if FANTASTIC fries was too much for us to finush, even though we were sharing!.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The fries are awesome and the Ruben is heavenly. The food comes out really fast and is warm and fresh. There are no words to describe this food.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My wife & I recently visited The Refuge after almost 2 years since our last visit. I had a huge pastrami craving & The Refuge is the only place I know to satisfy this craving. I had the Pastrami with Swiss & Mustard. My wife had the Reuben sandwich. We were not disappointed. Huge sandwich with plenty of pastrami, more than enough for one person. We split an order of regular fires & a couple glass of beer. A perfect lunch.

The menu has expanded since I was last here. Philly Cheese Steaks, burgers, salads. It was interesting to see the various choices, but I came for the pastrami & it is still the best.

As we were walking back to the car, we told ourselves we will not wait so long to come back. The food is just that good.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Great big reubens, burgers, even a Thai salad was excellent! Plus an impressive selection of brewskies. And all with very good service!